Thursday, July 16, 2009

A dog will do anything for you, because dogs are stupid.

I leave for Austin, TX on Friday for an art internship. I'm terrified. Despite my paralyzing fear, I'm actually pretty eager to get out of Utah. Belay that. I am VERY eager. It will be nice to -forget- the mess that is my life for a while.

That being said, what I will miss are these two idiots:




Yes, I will miss my very stupid dogs while I am gone. Stupidity is a great trait for a dog, though it hasn't been such a great one for me.

Yes, Sharon, I'll miss you too.

3 comments:

sharon. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharon. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharon. said...

Wow, I am not having good luck posting my comments. lol. BUT What I wanted to say is The pups are going to miss their daddy immensly. As will their mommy. I am glad I get to spend the next few days with you before you go, the dogs are not so lucky. We love daddy :)